Friday, May 3, 2013

Sam Sibley- Party in the Green Room for presentation!

I apologize that this was delayed. I didn't sleep on the red eye flight we took in yesterday, and when the room was quiet and dark and we were getting all three Sibley boys to quietly rest.. Mommy kind of succumbed to it as well.

I'll have more photos from our day yesterday, but here's the goodies most of you want to see :-) We have a YouTube of our entire presentation up. I DID get that to work last night. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPehvF1SoIA&list=HL1367585432&feature=mh_lolz

and here are some pictures!! I'll have much more to say and gush about later during nap time.. where I WON'T fall asleep because I'm now caught up and can think clearly :-)



Following our presentation, a French family opened champagne and everybody did a toast to Sam :-) and then all the kids began epic meltdowns because it was 1:30p and it had been a very big day.

We took more photos yesterday as things progressed, but those will have to wait until later when I have the littles resting :-)

2 comments:

  1. The memories of our wonderful day in the green room back in September come flooding back as I look at these pictures (not to mention the tears)! We are so happy for you all to finally be united as a family of 5! Enjoy your time in Bogota getting to know precious Sam.

    Seth, Sarah and Caitlyn Daggett

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed the pictures and the video. The matching outfits were the perfect touch. Congratulations to some very brave parents and three adorable brothers!!

    Christy and Paula

    ReplyDelete