Friday, February 22, 2013

New Pictures of Sam!!

So one of my dear friends just happened to travel down to Fana to pick up her little girl on Jan 3rd. We didn't know yet whether Sam would be hours when she left, so I didn't send any treats with her.

So after she had been down there waiting for sentencia for weeks and weeks, she was able to go back to Fana for another meeting and was able to sneak some fresh pictures for me!!

HE. IS. PRECIOUSNESS.



So, as much as I adored getting new pictures of him, that made wanting my paperwork done so much harder!! At that time, I was still worried that my FBI prints were going to come back rejected again, or that they would just take forever. Those things are so stressful because you can't track them and in MO we can only have the rolled ink type done. Scary!!

Luckily, those beautiful things came back almost 2 weeks ago and we were able to get them off to Washington DC overnighted for a special federal apostille. They came back on Wednesday and I was able to finish the dossier with the exception of the final piece of paper approving our I800a with immigration.

No comments:

Post a Comment