Thursday, March 28, 2013

REFERRAL!!

OFFICIALLY presenting Samuel Alejandro Sibley, currently 18 months old and waiting for us at FANA!






He doesn't look the happiest here, but we know he has a beautiful smile so we will look forward to seeing that face soon!

Ted and I spent yesterday afternoon reading through all of his entire translated file and double checking our I800, I864W, and DS230 documents. Our I800 will be on its way today for a delivery to the lockbox in TX on Monday. At that point, we will wait for a few more weeks for our provisional approval. At that time, we will finalize our travel plans while his information is sent to the US Embassy in Colombia.

We are planning our trip to Chicago for our visa interviews on April 24-26 for the 2 days Ted is off from work.

6 weeks may seem like a long time to wait, but since this little guy is still a bit of an adoption "surprise" to us, we still have a lot of work to do around here for his arrival! I know that it is going to fly by. Eek.

Please pray for us and Lucas and Ben as we move into this time of transition. Now that he is officially officially intended to be ours and all of that dossier work I did has the green light, we can now truly get excited!!! To have 3 BOYS. AGES. 5. AND. UNDER.

It's about to get really real up in here.


I leave you with a snapshots of my daily life, because Ben decided to potty train himself this past month and we dance around in our new underpants to celebrate our new "big boy" lifestyle.



Be blessed everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are simply adorable. All three!! Congrats on the referral! I laughed out loud at "It's about to get really real up in here." You are some brave parents for sure.

    My daughter Paula (another FANA kid) and I are looking forward to following your upcoming trip to Colombia!

    Best wishes!
    Christy and Paula

    ReplyDelete