Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shirts of Hope!! Fundraiser for travel costs for Ben

Here are the fantastic photos friends! Please note the ordering tool to the side if you prefer to pay by credit card.

We will be sending out order forms in the coming weeks as well. Erin is one organized lady, and will be taking orders via e-mail, Facebook, mail, phone... you get the idea.

We just need to know the number of shirts of course, style, size(s), and your contact information so that we can ship the shirts to you if necessary. All Kansas City area shirts will be delivered and we will attempt to deliver MN and IA shirts on our many travels. If you would like us to ship it, please include a little extra :-)

All prayers (we mean it!!) are requested as we continue on this journey. We will have a few months of waiting before we make the first trip, and the second to bring him home.



Black Tree



Blue "I Show Hope"



Brown "I Show Hope"



Back of the "I Show Hope" shirts



Red "I Show Hope"



Gray "I Show Hope"



White Tree (Women's only)



I Dig Show Hope (Women's only)



I Heart Show Hope (Women's only)- Erin's favorite!!

We can be reached via e-mail at MrsSibleymn@hotmail.com and telephone 651 503 4634. We will have our sample order soon and will be able to show you more pictures of awesome people wearing these shirts!

6 comments:

  1. Erin, great shirts! I want one of the gray "I Show Hope" shirts. Is that size male/unisex sizes? If so, I'll take a small. I will see you next Sunday at the BBQ, right? If so, shall I pay you then or would it be better to do the CC online thing?

    Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the paypal is being dumb, let's go for the check then. The gray one is unisex so you will definitely be a small :-) Consider thyself ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Very cool.

    tamara b
    Northeast Iowa
    www.journey4hope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear more about this partnership with showhope... what proceeds do you get, what do they get, etc? If you'd be willing to share my email is tam4buit at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great! Hope you sell tons!!

    ReplyDelete